Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our Adrenaline Junkie



Nora loves sledding.  In fact she loves it so much that she never wants to stop.  We generally quit either when I get too pooped from dragging her up the hill or when she looks like she might lose her nose to frostbite.  But whatever the reason - she screams for more when we quit.  Our neighbor Claudia tells us that we are very lucky our girl likes to be outside, and I agree.  I remind myself how lucky we are every time I bring her inside and she screams for more. This is better than her screaming because she wants to go inside.  Patrick
(Photos: Nora on her sled which Megan got her last week. BIG HIT!!!)

2 comments:

My Little Family: said...

She's a Saltonstall - before long she will be walking up the hill by herself with the sled on her back! LOL (Love the pink hat)

Vickie

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

Skiis are next! Actually we plan on getting her a pair of 'bear foot print' snowshoes. They leave little bear footprint tracks behind when used. Nora ought to love them. Patrick