Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2007

New Years Resolution & Survey

I'm a big New Years Resolution fan. For as long as I can remember, I always have some goal I work towards during the first few weeks of a new year. Thats right-its usually just the first few weeks. Until last year.

Last year I vowed to keep the kitchen free of pile ups of paper. What usually happened was I would dump mail, packages, etc on the counter and it would stay there indefinitely. It was so unsightly and unorganized. I resolved to keep the counters clear of my clutter and to file them away into my organized containers. Patrick was very skeptical when I announced my resolution plans 1 year ago.

"Ummm....hmmmm. We'll see about that one. I don't think you can do it." I vividly remember him telling me.

That made me resolve to accomplish it even stronger. And I did it! One year later, I organize my papers into my neat bins and the counter doesn't get covered with papers! Yeah!

This year I thought it would be a fun twist to see what other people think I should make my New Years Resolution be. I see getting Nick Sandin a date is in the lead. Oh boy. Zoya

No comments: