Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dog Walks with the Pack and Ribs



I can only imagine the Google searches that will find our blog with the title of this post.  I have a feeling there will be some puzzled people out there after they found and checked out our family blog when they expected to learn about 'dog packs' or maybe even 'dog packs and ribs'.  

By 'dog walks with the pack' I am referring to walks in Abercrombie with our 3 black labs.  It is the black pack.  I think Tank is in Heaven as a member of the pack.

The 'ribs' in the title of this post refer to the deer and goat ribs Gregg made up for my birthday party.  Unbelievably enough we ate the ribs of 4 deer and a goat.  That is a LOT of ribs.  By the end of the party we had half filled the large salad bowl with rib bones.  Patrick





No comments: