Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sunrise BEFORE Work



It is officially now light when I drive in to work in the morning. Admittedly, I did drive in a tad late to work, but these pictures were taken right at about 9 AM. And before I went to work. Not long ago this was a scene you'd not see until well past 10 o'clock. Not that I'm all that wild about the sun coming up later - more daylight is a harbinger of spring, and, de facto, the end of winter. I love winter. Still, I will admit a little more light is nice. Patrick

2 comments:

Ishmael said...

Nice views of Kodiak we don't usually get to see! That camera does a great job with the panoramas, too. Were you up on the roof, or just the top floor?

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

Ishmael,
Actually I took them from the base of the bridge before the chainlink fence starts. It was just too darn cold to try and stick the camera thru the fence with hands getting colder by the minute. But you're right - we tend to walk out onto the bridge for the photos of town. Amazing what a little change in angle will do. Patrick