Search This Blog

Friday, January 03, 2014

The Holi-daze are over


The holidays are over and what a whirlwind it was. 

The Christmas cards still remain to be sent out but I'm trying to remain zen about the fact that only 1/2 of them are addressed. I'm glad the cards say, "Peace" instead of Happy Holidays this year!  This happens occasionally, I remind myself. I've had a lot going on. 

Last week the new physical therapist arrived to town to start working at A Balanced Approach and it has been a dream come true to have a full time therapist in the practice. Getting ready for her arrival and transition was quite a time commitment but now the hard part is done. 

Kelsea's arrival is a blessing to my practice right at a time when I'm really needing the help. She is so intuitive, enthusiastic, kind, intelligent and puts clients right at ease. From day 1 I knew that this would be an excellent transition and I could breathe easy. 

As Kelsea treated her first client in our treatment room, I was giddy with excitement. The thought of another therapist putting the treatment room to use made me really thrilled.

In two days we leave for Hawaii and the vacation can't come soon enough. I"ve been struggling with an 8 week long cold and really need some rest and relaxation (under a palm tree on a beach, preferably!). The sun and warm air should help my cold heal up.  

I asked my office manager to change the password on the business account to something I don't know so I can't be attempted to check in on work. I'm learning the art of really unplugging from my business when I'm away so I can really enjoy every moment of vacation. 
I'm ready to relax, read, swim and see family. We're meeting up with Patricks parents and sister and her family. 

Zoya

Dancing at the Eufemios!



Nora looking at ornaments with her friend Sophie

Add caption


After the party...Nora in a dress that I wore as a girl. I think its the last time it will fit her. 

Stuey with block creation!

No comments: