Search This Blog

Sunday, February 05, 2012

More Birds




Just a few more photos from yesterday. I took a bunch of photos really quickly while Zoya and the kids waited in the car. I am surprised so many 'worked'. I think I might go back to the Buskin sometime and take some more!

Right now it feels like everybody in the world but me is watching the Super Bowl. I'd forgotten that today was the big game and I was wondering why nobody was out and about while I was driving around town. And then I remembered - 'Oh yeah, everybody's watching the superbowl.' I only watch the game if a team I care about is playing in it. This has not happened in years. I think the last Super Bowl I watched was highlighted by Janet Jackson's 'wardrobe malfunction' - I actually caught that one.

In the meanwhile, every year on one Sunday afternoon in early February I enjoy weirdly deserted streets and trails. If there is something you don't usually do because of crowds - today's the day to do it! Patrick

2 comments:

Paige Jennifer said...

I absolutely love that last picture. There's something about the light lifting off the water, the ripples of the waves, the hazy glow pouring through the clouds. I look at it and feel the urge to exhale.

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

I'm glad you like it - and it is funny but I almost did not put the picture on the blog because it reminds me of the recent warm weather we've been smacked down with! Those are warm weather clouds and an East wind blowing. But still VERY beautiful. You may exhale now. Patrick