Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Aloha from Hawaii

Oh we're having a great time in Hawaii! The weather is fabulous, food is yummy and we're having a blast relaxing. My cold is on the mend, as well as Mary Janes cold. Last night Mary Jane took me to a wonderful 7 course meal-what a treat. Such amazing flavors and combinations of wines/food. Krissy stayed in the room with a sleeping Stuey. When we got back to the room, they were both asleep. SO SWEET!

The airplane ride went as smoothly as could be expected. Stuart was squirmy central but the nice gal across the aisle was very helpful with holding him so I could go the bathroom. MJ and I were separated on the plane, which was a bummer. I"m really liking the direct-6-hour flight factor of the Anchorage Honolulu route. So cool!

Tomorrow is a catamaran ride, dip in the ocean and spa appointment in the afternoon. Then off to the airport at 8pm. Sniffle, sniffle.

Zoya

No comments: