Search This Blog

Saturday, November 03, 2012

First Tracks

My first tracks - I started skiing at the top center of the picture

These may not be the first ski tracks on Pyramid for the new snow year, but they do represent my first tracks.  It seems like ages since I went skiing but I added it up and it was only 3 months ago.  I was skiing in July and only missed August, September and October.  In the old days I used to go skiing every month of the year and once managed to do that for 9 years straight.  But these days I am more seasonal in my pursuits.  I hunt when there is hunting, do archaeology when the ground is thawed, and ski when there is snow close to town.  It seems that there is now snow close to town - whoo hoooooo.

 Patrick

Self portrait - what's with my teeth?

No comments: