Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Training and more

Last weekend I attended a 3 day course in Columbus, Ohio on the evaluation and treatment of female pelvic floor conditions. It was HANDS DOWN the best course I've taken since graduating from college. The two instructors were so engaging and funny, and I learned so much new, useful information over the course of the weekend. I am excited to put it to use in helping women. There were 40 other womens health physical therapists in attendance and we all learned so much. 

This upcoming Friday I am doing an inservice for local health care providers on female Pelvic floor health and dysfunctions and next weekend I'm doing a less medical "girlfriends" version. Very excited about both!



My Cousin, Tina, and I in Columbus Ohio.

Certificate of proficiency from my course.


In other news, pictured below is one of the fitness rooms in my new rental space. The flooring and trim have all been put in. My hopes is to have fitness classes over there sometime thanksgiving week. Can't wait to gradually move in!
New Digs! Moving in soon!


Today I took the kids bowling for the first time. We had a BLAST. We went with friends of ours (pictured below) and we all had fun. The local alley is very kid friendly, well maintained, bright and fun. I'm definitely taking the kids back.

We played 2 games and Nora and Stuey could've kept on going. They LOVE bowling. I enjoyed how enthusiastic and congratulatory Nora would get when I did well. She would give me high 5's, which was cute. I did the same for her. She was a bit of a natural at it!
 Stuey was so eager for his turn to come that it was hard for him to think about anything else.
Bowling today!

In Love with bowling...


Zoya

No comments: