Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Applesauce and shy lions

Stuey was a lion in his play but when the time came to go on stage he was too 'shy'
Tomorrow I am off on another archaeological project - this one to Chirikof Island - in the meantime I have been at home with Stuey and Nora.  Last Friday I went to Stuey's play at the Baptist Mission and Nora's potluck at Salmon Camp.  They were scheduled back-to-back.  Ah the joys of kid event scheduling - this is a first world problem - but sometimes it does seem that everything kid related has to be planned.  Whatever happened to old fashioned messing around in the woods?

Stuey was a lion in his play.  I barely caught him in his costume.  All the people watching made him very shy and he ended up watching the play from the audience.  I kept on waiting for him to make an appearance that never came.  Oh well.  Patrick

Nora singing the 'salmon song' at the Salmon Camp potluck

Nora making apple sauce

No comments: