Search This Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Always Loved Dogs Evidently



Zoya and I are devastated that according to our online poll respondents find our blog (basically us) tame and boring. To spice it up, my solution is to post lots more ski photos, but Zoya believes I might be missing the point. Smart girl - good thing I married her.

So in the interests of 'spicing things up' I decided to post some pictures of me.

These two photos prove that I was both a natural archaeologist and dog lover from an early age. Obviously I loved my sandbox.

The photo where I am wearing a harness and leash was taken in 1967 on a freighter somewhere off the West coast. No sandbox for me I am digging in the crew's dead cigarette extinguish bin. Junior Archaeologist, checking out what people throw away at an early age.

In the other photo with the two black labs I am playing in a real sandbox in northern Virginia 1969. Striking how the two dogs look just like our current dogs Roxy and Jake. Nora likes to play with dogs too, and often sits on them while she reads (flips through) her books. She also likes to kiss them which they take as an excuse to lick her face. (PGS)

5 comments:

mpfeffer said...

You have crossed the line of good taste with this post. It seems to me that you are advocating the exposure of children to second-hand cigarette butts. I am filing a complaint with Google.

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

Mike, What about the harness and leash! Don't I get any sympathy?
Patrick

mpfeffer said...

No, I think children should be harnessed and leashed. Your parents showed good judgement in keeping you shackled.

Kodiak Perspective said...

The Perspective does not know who is answering your poll, but the Perspective thinks that it is a smear campaign. Your blog rocks!! Something for everyone, domestic, adventure, old Kodiak, "Don't go changing to try and please me, I love you just the way you are".

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

We think Mike is slanting the poll results by voting on every computer he comes in contact with. We're going to tell Roxanne.

Patrick