Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring Fever and Baby Growth Spurt



Stuey is 6 weeks old and it appears he is in his 6 week growth spurt. He is eating me out of house and home! Every hour during the day, he needs to eat. A big change from his 2-3 hour feedings.

The good part is that he is sleeping well at night, so I'm blessed with 3 hour chunks of sleep at night. However, I'm beginning to feel a bit worn out, but this too will pass. I just have to remember its a phase.

Patrick is completely bummed about winter slowly ending, but I have spring fever BIG TIME. I'm ready to take the kiddos outside for walks! I've had enough of temperatures in the teens. I NEVER thought I'd hear myself say this... but....bring on the rain!! At least I won't have to worry about Nora's cheeks getting too cold during short walks. It has been a spectacular winter for outdoor sports, however. Patrick has been overjoyed with the weather.

The pics were taken a couple of days ago on a walk to Fort Abercrombie. I had Stuey on in the Baby Bjiorn underneath the poncho. He was nice and toasty!! (ZAS)