Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Patrick's Birthday Today


Written Wed. March 14th

Today is Patrick's 42nd birthday and he is in Fairbanks for an archaeology conference. He left this morning at 7:00AM and I was barely awake enough to tell him happy birthday. :( When he gets back, we'll do something for his birthday. He was excited about the skiing to be done in Fairbanks.....

It dawned on me the other day that there aren't any Father-son photos of Patrick and Stuart. Heres a good one.

Patrick is still somewhat nervous about holding Stuart (he is worried he is going to "break" him....).
At night I do all the diapers. Not sure how that happened.
The other night I was SO tired and I said, "Please, Patrick...can you change just one diaper?"
He replied, "Ohhhh...Zoya....I'm so warm and comfortable in bed right now...."
Hmmm....not the best exuse in the world, but he has been so wonderful with Nora's evening routine that I didn't push the issue. I reminded him, however, that the whole reason I wanted him to do 1 diaper was so that I could stay warm and comfortable in bed! :) (ZAS)

No comments: