Search This Blog

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Looking up old Schoolmates


When I was in 8th grade I used to borrow a friend's 10 speed bike; she is the middle one in the photo above. I borrowed it so frequently that when I got her to sign her yearbook page she left me a note to the effect that I was always welcome to borrow her bike. She graduated and I remember that she went on into the movie business. But after a few years I totally forgot about her. Until the other night when I was bored and roaming around on the internet.

I think we've all done it - who can we look up that we went to school with? I found Alexandra - and she was on 'Baywatch'! What bums me out just a bit is that I did not know this when the show was still on the air. I would have had a valid excuse to watch the show. Patrick

No comments: