Search This Blog

Monday, November 09, 2009

Triathlon Trip Photos






Tonight I made it home from California safe and sound-no significant delays, thank heavens!

Just thought I'd share some more photos from the trip. It was such a fun time and I can't wait to do another triathlon here in Kodiak or somewhere nearby this spring!

Zoya

Photos-

Anne and I waiting for the race to start for our wave.

Anne helping Dylan (our brother in law) get his wetsuit funtioning. Dylan borrowed a bike which only had one speed for the race, then forgot his running shoes-so Ella loaned him hers! He did great even with the equipment complications.

Getting ready for the bike portion in the transition area.

The night of the race-Ella, Anne and I went out to dinner with Melissa Dover. Melissa showed us a great Sushi restaurant!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

yeah, Zoya-way to go! You look great!