Search This Blog

Friday, May 09, 2008

Andrew's Wedding

Patrick's young brother, Andrew, is marrying Tamara Schulman tomorrow in West Virginia. Patrick flew out there yesterday and will be attending his wedding tomorrow. We talked tonight after he came back from a dinner and I asked him the standard questions.... about what they ate, who was there, had he met Tamara, who did he talk to, what was Ella wearing? He could remember everything except what Ella was wearing. He replied, "I don't know, Zoya. I don't notice those things."Being her twin sister, I am extra curious about her fashion choices on such a big wedding weekend. :)
I am glad Patrick was able to make the trip and I can't wait to hear more details about the weekend!

The weather has been pretty crummy in Kodiak-windy and rainy non stop. Patrick interpreted this weather system before he left. He said, "Usually when it is like this for all of May, it rains all summer." Great. At least I can prepare for the worst and be pleasantly surprised when the sun comes out. I don't mind the storms but our driveway/walkway area is so saturated with water that it is turning into a pond. At least this weather makes staying inside huddled up with the kids kinda fun.

Zoya

No comments: