Search This Blog

Friday, April 04, 2008

Crib Adventure


The other morning Stuart woke up at his standard 5:30 AM time...I nursed him back to sleep and went back to bed. Shortly after I was in bed, Patrick and I heard a ka-thunk noise and footsteps. Then silence.

ME: What was that?
PATRICK: I dont know. I think Nora got out of her crib.

Silence. We didn't blink an eyelash, just hoping she would go back to bed and not roam around the house.
We didn't hear anything more and went back to sleep.
At 8:00 am I heard Stuey cry out, so I went back to get him. When I saw Nora's crib it was empty. And there she was standing up with Stuey in his crib! She had crawled into his crib at 5:30 AM. So fun! They both seemed quite happy.
Patrick and I love the fact that they sleep together in the same room. Nowadays Nora won't go to sleep unless Stuart is in his crib, or on the couch nursing to sleep. He has to be in the room with us.

Zoya

Photo: Nora has lately taken to crawling like a baby after Stuart. :)

No comments: