Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

Last day in Maine




Tomorrow we're headed back to Boston in prep for flying out on Thursday home. Its been a fantastic trip-sunny weather-fun times with family. I'm glad our trip has been long-it gave Nora and Leo time to get accustomed to eachother.

Yesterday we took a walk out to a lighthouse-along a rocky boardwalk. The walk was a mile each way. Meg carried Stuey and I carried Nora on my back carrier. She did great on the way to the lighthouse, but lost it on the way back. I had to practically run the mile back. I couldn't take Nora off my back, as the boardwalk is narrow and there are lots of cracks in it-walking for Nora would have been difficult. Nora screamed most of the way back. Lets just say it was quite the stellar workout for me!!

In the photos, Ella is holding Nora. It was a rare moment for Ella-as Leo was outside so Ella was able to hold Nora. When Ella holds Nora or Stuey, Leo comes up to her and says, "Up, Up" wanting Ella to pick him up.

In the family dinner photo, the people are (from Left clockwise) : Emmy (Patrick's mom), Meg, Nora, Dicky, Leo, Ella, Davis and Brooks.