Search This Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Birthday's Past....30th









Last night we were talking about our various 30th birthday, so this morning Patrick looked up photos from that celebration. What a blast from the past! My 30th was shortly before we started our blog, so I thought it would be fun to put a few of the photos up...especially since many of the people at the party have moved from Kodiak (sniffle, sniffle).
Mary Jane hosted the party and had a Margarita/mexican food theme. The cake was in the shape of a Margarita Glass! Too funny! Katie and Alisa were quite pregnant and I was just about to become pregnant with Stuey!
(I think Nora was at home with a sitter for the couple of hours, as I don't see her in the photos. She was about 9 months old then.)

Zoya
Photos: Includes....
Alisa and Mike, who are now making their second sailing crossing across the Pacific Ocean to Australia with their two young boys!
The Matt and Chris J., who moved to Seattle Recently.

No comments: