Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Melissa's Shower







Last weekend was the baby shower for my friend, Melissa. She is pregnant with her second child, due in late June. I gave her the quilt I made recently of the baby animals. The morning was lovely--the hostesses, Kate S, Anne O. and Katie O, had the most incredible spread of quiches (including a smoked salmon one), sausage, rolls, scones, fruit....There was lovely music, decorations, yummy coffee and drinks....I could go on and on. It was a fun event to take pictures at because the light was wonderful and everything was so picturesque!! :)

Zoya

Photos: Melissa and myself with her baby quilt!
Spread of food on the table.
Jenny M and Melissa
Melissa with the cake
The ladies watched on as Melissa opened her presents... :)

No comments: