Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Food New Years Resolution Progress



We're halfway through March and I've managed to keep up with my New Years Resolution of 2 new recipes a week. I'm loving it! Every new recipe gives me a chance to try out new combinations of flavors.

My favorite new recipes thus far have to do with transforming a package of deer burger into a delicious meal. I get tired with making the standard deer burger patties so I've discovered so many new ways to "kick it up a notch" with deer burger. I know Patrick still likes his tried and true deer burger patties, however... :)

One of my more recent new recipes was an Asian Inspired Salmon Soup and boy was it delicous! A definite keeper of a recipe. In the bottom photo, you can see that Stuart didn't want much to do with the rice noodles in the soup, as they were instantly draped on the dog. The dogs are such troopers with having food thrown, dropped, spilled and draped on them. Its an occupational hazard which I don't think they mind one bit as they clean up after the kids.

Zoya

No comments: