Search This Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Stuart Doing Well-2 week Check up

I have a few minutes to write-things are going well here at the homestead. Stuart continues to be a pretty mellow guy. He had his 2 week check up today and he is gaining weight beautifully-so I don't have any concerns about continuing to tandem nurse. I thought that if he wasn't gaining weight, I would reconsider my decision to continue to nurse Nora.

I believe nursing Nora has helped make this transition easier on her. Many people have said that if I wasn't nursing Nora it would've been easier on her, but its hard to know what would've happened. All I know is that 5 days after coming home with Stuart, she is doing amazingly well. Such huge gains in her behavior every day. Pretty amazing how well she has adjusted considering a new person is in her mommy and daddy's life.

Being a mom of 2 is fun and SO busy....Stuart is waking-gotta go nurse him. More to come later.... (ZAS)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Dear Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart, Glad to hear that things are going so well. Nora didn't look too happy sharing Mom in the tandem nursing photo. I am sure she is getting lots of attention and kisses though. Love you! Auntie Bonnie from L & D ANMC