Search This Blog

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Tad Bit Better Today


It was still a rough day today, but MUCH better than yesterday. Today I was actually able to hold Stuart a few timeswithout Nora shrieking on the top of her lungs. She continues to want to be near me/on me/nursing me while my attention is with Stuart.

In this photo, Nora's eyes look puffy from so much crying, but we had a fun lunch together...I made "Gulp, Gulp" noises which she laughed at. I think in a matter of days there will be significant improvement with Nora. Patrick is good at helping divert her attention and he is VERY patient when she loses it!! More patient than me---I think right now my biological "feed the baby"-mommy instincts have kicked in...I am only able to console her so much while I'm feeding Stuart. She will soon learn to take advantage of time when I'm sitting with Stuart as time that she and I can read together.

No comments: