Search This Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Stuart's Arrival




Zoya delivered Stuart at 2:37 this afternoon. He weighed 7 lb 11 oz (just over 3 kilos for the metrically inclined scientific types out there) and is 20.5 inches long. He's a healthy and good looking baby (if I do say so myself), but he is having a hard time getting oxygen from his lungs into his bloodstream. This means he is having to breath real hard to just keep up. So he's off to Anchorage with Zoya for a little intensive care.

I'll be holding down the fort with Nora and the dogs. The last 2 days it has been just me and Nora while Zoya has been at the hospital. Good bonding time.

And as regards the poll .. .. .. I was at home taking care of Nora when Zoya gave birth (no basketball on TV, beer or Mike Pfeffer). But rushed in to the hospital to see Zoya and Stuart immediately afterwards.

Patrick

1 comment:

The North Sister said...

It was a beautiful birth and it's a beautiful new family.

I'm so happy to have been there, you guys.

All my love,
EH