Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

July Snow Report



I thought I'd post two views of the snow up on Pyramid from yesterday. The skiing is great - we have the same amount of snow we generally have in early June. And some years we have not had this much snow in early May. Yesterday I skiied all the way down to 900 feet - that's just 400 feet up from the truck. With the dig and travel out to Maine I did not do a lot of skiing in June. And I was worried it would be all gone by the time the dig ended. Obviously I need not have worried.

On another note - you will note that I did go skiing. Some how I escaped the virus that took out the rest of the Saltonstall household (and I still have my fingers crossed). Yesterday I watched the kids until 3:30. No more throwing up, but everybody was very tired from the hard night. Nora slept on the kitchen couch all morning. Patrick

No comments: