Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Zoya's Off On A Jet Plane


Zoya's off on a Jet Plane. And she's alone - or at least without kids and husband. She's off to Seattle with her friend Roxanne to attend a physical therapy training class. I'll be here in Kodiak holding down the fort with the kiddos. Some quality parenting time. It will be interesting to see how stu does tomorrow when he wakes up and his mommy (and milk supply) is not around.

The photo is of Zoya eating a fine meal on our trip to Costa Rica in 2006. This what I imagine Zoya and Roxanne will be up to - eating fine food in fancy restaurants WITHOUT kids. Actually, I know they will be hard at work studying up on how to be great physical therapists.

While looking for a photo to post I had a hard time finding a photo of Zoya either sunbathing or eating a meal alone. Every photo I found either had me or a kid in it. So I guess it's time she went on a vacation ALONE.

Patrick

1 comment:

Ella S said...

Go Zoya!!!