Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lovin' everything baby


I'm loving all the baby things about Stuart-his soft hair, baby smell, soft skin, chunky legs, rubber band wrists. If I could bottle all these aspects of babyhood, I would. When I hold him, he snuggles his head into my neck and does his little "baby bats" on my arm with his arm. SO CUTE!

His coos are so tiny and so cute. They do exactly what they're supposed to-get my attention and give him lots of kisses. Lately he has been babbling a lot more and having little conversations.

Stuey is an easy guy to have in our bed at night. Sleeps pretty hard, doesn't thrash around much and when he wakes up in the morning, he dishes out the first smile of the day. He looks over at me and looks at me as if to say, "Hey its you, mom-you're my favorite person in the world!!"

Zoya