Search This Blog

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Little Boy Baby Shower!! January 7th, 2006


Here I am with the baby shower cake. It was delicious-chocolate cake with oreo cream filling. My friends know me well when they placed the order for chocolate... :)

For my last baby shower, I had to stay on the couch for the most part because of my bedrest status. Needless to say, it was a TREAT to be able to walk around and truly socialize this time!

There were some yummy dishes including smoked salmon dip, cookies, torilla roll ups, muffins...

We even had a visit from the COPS!! Because of all the snow here, the roads were difficult to park on and we had to move our cars off the main road in front of Katie's house....they city hasn't cleared enough of the snow off to make it possible to park as normal.

We didn't get a picture of the police officer at the house, however. We weren't sure how he'd take to having his picture taken. :) (ZAS)

1 comment:

Kodiak Perspective said...

You guys always have the coolest looking cakes, love the frogs.