Search This Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2007



36 weeks along and coming down the home stretch. My due date is Feb. 27th-However, I'd LOVE a Valentines Day baby. That'd be so cool.

I'm nesting like crazy now...when I have the energy I'm way into cleaning out corners of our house which haven't been cleaned for a few years. And organizing things for little Stuey's arrival.

Hospital bag is packed....it could be 1 week or it could be 5-6 more week!

Yowsers. I can't imagine being pregnant for 5 more weeks. I suppose I could get a lot more cleaning done!

5 comments:

mpfeffer said...

Zoya, if you're done nesting at your place, you can come over and clean our house. Thanks.

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

Way out of line - My wife, My Crib
Patrick

Ishmael said...

I can't wait to hear what Roxann has to say when she reads Mike's post. He'll be sleeping in that garage/guestroom sooner than he thinks.

mpfeffer said...

I don't let Roxann read the innernet. There's too much garbage, filth and controversy floating around the web tubes.

Kodiak Perspective said...

Roxann can't get on the internet 'cause Mike is always on surfing the naughty sites. Zoya, you look fabulous darling, absolutely fabulous.