Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

A ski with Gregg & Lisa


Today I went up Pyramid with Lisa and Gregg for my birthday ski.  The snow is finally starting to get deep up there and we actually found a seam of deep powder in the South Bowl.  For the most part, the skiing up there is not all that great.  Lots of drifts and patches of ice etc., but it sure was beautiful!

I forgot my camera so Lisa and Gregg took all the trip photos with their iphones.  Initially, I was sad that I forgot my camera - such a great day for photography.  But by the end of the day I was glad I did forget it.  Since I did not have to worry about getting the picture I just sat back and enjoyed the scenery.  Also, since I usually take most of the photographs on trips there are never any pictures of me - Not this time. Thank You Lisa and Gregg for the great day of skiing!  Patrick






No comments: