Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring Changes



When I sit down and think about how much transition my business has had in the past 6 months, its a pretty wild list.


-October 2012  Contractor Renovated new rental space for larger fitness studio/PT clinic

-November 2012  Moved into new location

-December 2012  I started the physical therapy contract at the USCG for 16 hours a week

-January 2013  Hired new office manager (Kate) in preparation for Winona transferring and moving.

-January 2013 Became an LLC and therefore needed new contracts, logo, etc on all documents and signage. 

-February 2013  Kate began working.

-March 2013 Made the switch to Electronic Medical Records for physical therapy. Kate learned all the new software and   got us up and running with a new medical billing and electronic records program

-March 2013 I started implementing Nora's PT program 5 days a week, 1.5 hours a day

-May 2013  Winona leaves for Hawaii

Kate made incredible home made berry scones and a fruit plate for my birthday and Winona's last day at work. 

Team dinner at Old Powerhouse Restaurant. Winona is in the center in the blue. 

Tonight several of us instructors and Kate shared in a farewell dinner with Winona at the Old Powerhouse. It was bittersweet for me; I'm so happy for her journey to Hawaii. I think back to the long conversations she and I would have at the old fitness studio location, dreaming, scheming of how to grow. And now, we're there. In a new space, more classes, more instructors. Its more than I ever could've dreamed of.

Happy Trails, Winona! I'm going to miss you!

Zoya

No comments: