Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Off to Warm Places...


This morning I"m off to the Caribbean--St.Lucia- to visit our friends Karen and Jeremy. Mary Jane and I are going together and we've had the trip planned since October. We have 5 flights-24 hrs of traveling before we arrive to the land of beaches and sun. The timing is perfect-mid winter storms here in Kodiak...continued darkness-I"ll be stashing some Vitamin D in my system for the rest of winter!
Looking forward to time to read and relax. And no-the kids aren't coming. They'll be here with Patrick.

Zoya

I thought I'd amend Zoya's post with a picture and a comment. The picture is what Zoya will see while bathing in the sun. Let's just hope she doesn't pull a 'Mayzie' and leave me here like Horton the elephant up a tree sitting on the nest. 'I said what I meant and I meant what I said, An elephant's faithful one hundred percent. ... ' Wait a minute, is that Zoya in the top of the palm tree sipping on a Pina Colada?

Patrick

No comments: