Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Philip & Adelia's Wedding



I'm off to Lake Tahoe for Philip and Adelia's wedding. Ella and I are meeting there for the weekend-without kids!! It'll be a much neeeded sister getaway. Ella is much better than I in preparing to leave family for a few days. She talked about how she leaves a prepared meal plan and everything all organized for food. This was inspiring to me, so I went to Safeway and stocked our fridge up on frozen foods yesterday. Not quite the same as home prepared frozen lasagnas, but it'll get the job done. And Patrick cooks a lot.

Patrick says, "Its boot camp time for Stuey...". Oh, this makes it hard leaving little Stuey.

Can't wait for Tahoe!

Zoya

This photo is of Philip and Adelia in 2000...shortly after they got together!

No comments: