Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Sick

Yesterday and today I've been home sick--gradually feeling better and hope to return to work tomorrow. I'll see how I feel in the AM. This morning the kids went to Ms. Sara's and I laid on the couch and watched "Ave Ventura-Pet Detective". Oh my gosh! What a funny movie. I needed a few cheap laughs and that was the ticket. I was so glad it was on our shelf. Jim Carrey is something else in that movie.

Patrick came home at lunch and said, "isn't it nice to just be able to lay on the couch and not do anything?". Well, not really. I love my work and really dislike being ill. It puts a cramp in my style. The concept of "laying around" is a nice one, but not for me. I discovered that after weeks of bedrest when pregnant with Nora. It was ok for 1 day. Then it quickly got old.

Being sick is no fun.

Zoya

1 comment:

Meghan said...

get well soon!