Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A True Look Into The Saltonstall Household





Patrick forced me to write this post. He put the pictures on and I replied, "Oh wow. We should title this...A True Look into The Saltonstall Household"

FAMILY DRAMA
Evidently Patrick's blog post on "Why Blog?" created quite a stir amongst our family members out East. We're all still talking, so thats good.

MAMMA"S BOY
Stuey is still a mammas boy-big time. He turns 2 and continues to nurse-I never imagined I would stlil be nursing my little guy 2 years later---the benefits for Mom and Baby are so great for continuing to nurse and there really seems no reason to wean him. The longer a mom nurses, the lower her risk of ovarian cancer, breast cancer and not to mention health benefits for Stuey (decreased incidence of respiratory infections, ear infections, good immunities from me). It helps me hold on to his baby hood, even as he really walks, talks (well, babbles) and turns into a little toddler.
Stuey and Nora become better and better friends each day-the benefits of having them close together are REALLY starting to pay off now. YEAH!!! Nora actually invites Stuey to her activities and welcomes his company. He will start going to Nora's daycare after he turns two, and I think Nora is THRILLED!! She wants to show her brother off to her day care friends.

CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING VODKA
Last night Patrick went to the freezer to pour himself a glass of Absolut Ruby Red Vodka on ice. The vodka bottle was semi full of frozen ice. Interesting. Vodka doesn't freeze. But vodka that has had water added to it would freeze. So someone who has been to our house in the past few weeks has been drinking it and watering down. Hmmm...this has never happened to us before. We were tempted to leave a sticky note with the words BUSTED on it...still might do it.

Zoya

1 comment:

Will, Ashley, Liam, Olive, & Marley Dog McClusky said...

Zoya, I rarely comment on blogs, especialy people's blogs who I don't know all that well. Tonight I couldn't resist. Your vodka story made me giggle and really brightened my spirits after a LONG rougher than normal day with a 3 year old and a one year old. THANKS! See ya around town. P.S. You totally should place a "BUSTED" note on there.