Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey-Where'd the holidays go?




I just put all the holiday decorations away and am sad that once again, they flew so fast...and that I had a hard time getting into them this year-primarily because of my work schedule around those weeks. Lots of hours and not enough time for making cookies...although I did manage to consume my fair share of holiday egg nog drinks.... :)

Now the holidays are over but at least skiing is still here. Today I worked for 4 hours then Patrick and I went cross country skiing in Swampy Acres this afternoon. Gorgeous, sunny day outside and it felt good to chase after Patrick in the snow and enjoy the sunshine on the mountains. I think I"m getting to become a stronger skiier--I notice that I can actually keep up with him for periods today. As anyone who knows Patrick and I, they know that I don't even TRY to keep up with Patrick. Virtually impossible. So today when there were brief moments of my skiis butting up against his and me yelping out to keep from crashing into him, it made me happy.

Zoya

No comments: