Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sleep Bliss

For many nights in a row, Stuart has slept in his crib all night. Yes, from 8:00-6:30 AM. I only have to go in once at midnight when he wakes up, sometimes just to give him his teddy bear and let him know I'm there.

I feel like a brand new person.

I've been sleep deprived since he was born in February and now I feel an energy about me which I forgot existed. I'm glad he slept in our bed until now-he was confident with the fact that when he wakes up his needs are met. I've always been right there for him. This translates to his crib as well. He knows I'm right there if need be.

I'm amazed he doesn't wake Nora up when he cries. The thought of them sharing a room for a while is so fun. Our little guys waking up and falling asleep together.

Zoya

No comments: