Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Weekend Activities

Stuey goes on to score a goal on this play

One of the highlights of the weekend was Stuey's soccer game.  His team was down 1-0 when he scored the first goal for his side.  My favorite part of the games is when they line up at the end to slap hands.  I think learning to be a good sport is just as important as the soccer skills.

Another memorable moment was on Pyramid when I was trying to out pace the dogs on the way down and had an epic wipe out.  I was going very fast when I hit a patch of new, wet, and very slow snow.  I came to an immediate halt and did a face plant cartwheel.  I actually did 2 spins and ended up about 30 feet downslope of where I started my wipe out.  I was sure I was hurt and all the dogs caught up and were licking my face.  Miraculously I only sprained my wrist.

But boy did I dig a deep hole with my face!  If you look closely at the photo I took the next day the crowd of doggie tracks marks where I ended up, and you can see the big hole a little higher up slope.

Patrick



Thank you Sharon!



This photo from Saturday captures my Friday stitzmark and happy dog tracks

Ski tracks off of the face of the North Bowl


No comments: