Search This Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Snow Panoramics


Today the sun came out!  Unbelievable! We crawled out of our caves and squinted at the bright orb in the sky.  I went for a ski at dawn and the sunrise truly was unbelievable.  I could not stop taking pictures and I still don't think I came close to capturing the beauty of the day.

Back at the house I took the kids biking.  We went to the park and then along the highway on the bike path.  Stuey even heeded commands.  It felt more like April than February.  Patrick






3 comments:

Jessy said...

Nice! I wish the sun would come out here. I fee like it has been years.

Molly said...

Can't beat Kodiak on a day like that! My dad always says "If it was like this all the time, there would be 40,000 people here."

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

It only came out for a few hours - it's back to raining again. Ughhhhhh Patrick