Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Deja Vu Stu



Today I scanned some photographs that a family babysitter took of me way back in 1966 & 1967. She found me on the internet and passed on the photographs. How great is that! I also scanned the handwriting on the backs of each photo for context.

Anyway, as I scanned them I was struck by a strong sense of deja vu with these 2 pictures. In the old photos I am acting exactly like Stuie does today.

In the top photo I am obviously sneaking out of my bedroom after bedtime. This is exactly what Stuie does every night. He stands there outside his room and waits for us to notice. I showed this picture to Nora and she actually thought it was Stuie.

Much to my annoyance, Stuie also loves to splash water and scatter stuff around the kitchen. Judging by the bottom photo I used to do this too. Wow! I guess the apple does not fall too far from the tree afterall. Patrick

2 comments:

My Little Family: said...

Patrick, in the south they call this "paying for your raising." LOL OMG - you were soooo cute!

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

And I pay .. .. and pay.... and pay. Patrick