Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nora phrase of the week: Binky is My O-eee O-eee


"O-EEEE"
Anyone who has been to our home lately knows that Stuey's big word is "O-eee", "O-eee" meaning he wants mommy nursing time. Yes-my two year old still nurses. Its good for him and for me, the mom, too! Anyhow, when he wakes up in the morning, he says "O-eeee", "O-eee" over and over again until I sit on the couch with him. This evening in the kitchen, Nora wanted her binky from its hiding spot on top of the cabinet. Nora said, "I want Binky Mamma. Binky is MY "O-eee, O-eeee".

Got "O-eee, O-eeee"?

ADVENTURES IN TRICYCLES
Spring is in the air and out comes the tricycle from the shed. Noras first moments on the tricycle...caught on tape. Our neighbor who drove by (who has 6 kids) probably thought we looked ridiculous getting so excited over such a moment...but we're allowed, right?!

Zoya

No comments: