Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

L'il Buzz Lightyear




Stuey has been officially walking since around May 6th...15 months old. After that time, he did a lot of crawling-walking-crawling-walking. On vacation, he switched over to 100% walking. At the Kodiak airport on our way out East, he was crawling around the airport, and I thought..."oh jeez. Every virus known to man is probably on this airport floor." During the course of the trip he turned into a walker!!! Many friends who see him now say, "wow-hes walking all the time now?!".

I must say, I love it. My little guy is cruising around. And it makes things like a trip to the beach SO much easier.

Our friend Tanya gave us a few bags of wonderful hand-me-downs and Stuey's buzz light year outfit was in it. See photos below. He cruised around outside in his jammies as we grilled food for dinner.

Zoya

1 comment:

My Little Family: said...

He sure looks like his daddy!