Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Cross Country Skiing



Yup - yet more cross country skiing. And to all you people who think Spring has arrived and that Winter is over - I hate to break it to you but we got another two months of snow season on the Emerald Isle before it starts to green up. Yip, Yip, Yipppeeeeee!

Anyhow I went up skiing above Buskin Lake with Gregg. He went on classical cross country skis (slow) while I went on skate ski gear (fast). Needless to say, but I did zip on ahead of him a bunch. I used the time ahead to video him catching up, and I made a short movie that I posted on youtube. The link is below. Zoya thought it was a little bit boring, but i kind of liked it. You have to copy and paste the link into your web browser because I can't seem to post a 'hot link'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6-bIZiumjw

Patrick

No comments: