Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Balanced Approach Spruce Tree


I only took this picture because the spruce tree reminded me of the logo for Zoya's business 'A Balanced Approach'. When she first came up with the logo she wanted a spruce tree to symbolize and represent her natural and holistic approach to health and healing. She asked me if I had any pictures of spruce trees, and to my horror I found that I had none that would suit her needs. But since then I keep on seeing the perfect spruce trees, and of course I have to take their picture. I fully realize that I am 'closing the stable doors after the horse escaped'.

So every time I go up to go skiing on Pyramid I see this tree silhouetted against Sheratin Mountain, and think of 'A Balanced Approach'. It would have been the perfect tree for her logo. And the next time you drive up to the pass on your way to Anton Larsen Bay or to go skiing or hiking be sure to look out for the 'A Balanced Approach Tree'. It'll be right there on the horizon silhouetted against Sheratin. Patrick

No comments: