Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Preschool Graduation








Several weeks ago, Nora was in the most precious preschool graduation ceremony. I must admit, I'm a bit of a pre/K graduation kermudgen. I have a thing about caps and gowns...they need to be saved for high school and college graduations and I was wondering if the kids would be in cap and gowns for this graduation. When I arrived at Baptist MIssion for Nora's graduation, I was so thrilled to see the kids in home made tye dyed shirts! Too cute! And I decided I probably shouldn't care so much about the cap and gown thing...

The kids sang a song and performed a play. Then the diplomas were handed out. The kids were all so proud and well behaved. Following the ceremony there was a nice potluck lunch and graduation cake and cupcakes. All the special touches really meant a lot--from the decorations to the song and play...it was perfect in every way. It made me excited for Nora going on to kindergarten in the fall.

Zoya

No comments: