Search This Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Busy Week, Hunting begins for Patrick

What a busy week since returning from the mainland. We moved the Spin Studio this week to underneath the Little School of Dance. Its so wonderful to have it all done with! phew!! I hooked the stereo and computer up today-so now we can go ahead with classes next week. I got some used plastic food and toys along with a used kid chair there and Nora can play there and stay occupied for a good 1/2 hour or so. I put Stuart on my back in the back pack and he falls asleep as I walk around and organize things. Nora seems to enjoy our new location quite well.

I've been sleeping so hard at night-between taking care of kiddos, cooking, cleaning and moving the studio I'm zonked by the end of the day. This is the busiest I've been in a long time. I become more efficient the busier I get. I get crackin' on my to-do lists. Funny how that works!

I'm training for the KMXT 1/2 marathon in October with Karen-so thats been a great reason to keep focused with exercise. Karen and I are going to run tomorrow and we have a 9 week 1/2 marathon schedule that we're going to start taking somewhat seriously.

Patrick is in archaeology and hunting modes. First deer hunt of the season tomorrow. They'll camp tomorrow night and hunt Saturday morning. Weather has been crummy-lots o rain and wind right now.

Zoya