Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Busy days

Stuart and Nora are both sleeping in. Stuart has been sleeping better at night-5 or 6 hour stretches. I have to watch that I don't dress him too warm as he over heats easily-especially since he is in bed next to me. As long as he is cool, he sleeps fairly hard.

Jane, at Just Janes Quilt shop, calls Stuart her little Pork Chop. That nick name sticks. I LOVE it! He is my little pork chop. I like bringing him into the quilt store as he gets passed around from lady to lady. Stuart likes dishing out the smiles. Quite the little cuddle guy.

Sunny weather this week which is so wonderful. Summer is hanging on. Over the weekend we had a day where there was a strong, cool breeze and it felt like fall. I rather liked that! I love the colors of the mountains in fall and the crispness in the air during September and October.

These past 2 weeks have been remarkably busy for Patrick and I. Hard to find any time to do anything together. Patrick is very busy with the dig and hunting and I was busy moving the Spin Studio. Now thats all moved and done with, thank heavens. What a big project it is getting settled into a new space! The dig is done in the next day or two and then life will resume on a more normal course. Phew!!

Zoya