Search This Blog

Saturday, September 03, 2011

5 Years on the Web

After over 1400 posts, 112,000 site visits and 200,000 page views our Blog turned 5 last Tuesday (our current site meter is actually our 3rd such meter). Coincidentally the 30th of August also marked our 8th wedding anniversary. Who would have thought we'd keep up with the blog this long?

Below is our first post. Nora is now 6! I noticed that back when we began our blog we often just posted pictures with no written description. I think that over the years writing for the blog has made both Zoya and I better writers. And it is certainly cool how it documents our life. I can look back at the blog and recall the days of 1 to 2 year olds, diapers, and sleep depravation. I'd forgotten those days. We certainly have come a long way! Patrick

Nora's First Birthday

No comments: