Search This Blog

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Eagles for Lunch


I took this picture while sitting at my table eating lunch at the Powerhouse on the channel. He sat on the rail the entire time we ate lunch. I must admit I no longer 'see' eagles in town because I have become so used to them. But lately two out-of-town visitors have been so impressed with all the eagles sitting in trees, on poles, buildings etc, that it has opened my eyes to them again. When you think about it - the eagles in town are really cool. So much better than the pidgeons or crows of your average city. Later on during lunch our out-of-town visitor was also impressed by the HUGE sea lions that swam by the window in the channel. Now if only the Killer Whales had made an appearance. ... ... Patrick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh... I want to take that picture! :-)

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

I guess you gotta come back - but in mid February. ... .. My favorite month - and a good month for eagles. I'm glad you liked the photo, but we're sure you would have taken a better one.
Patrick