Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

"Two Moms"


When Leo got off the plane this evening, his first words were "Two Moms?!" as he looked at me and looked at Ella. So cute!

Everyone made it in safe and sound- Ella and Dicky laughed as they got the same 10 year old rental van that they rented 2 years ago on their last trip to Kodiak. Some things don't change-and that goes for Kodiak rental cars!

Ella and the guys came over for a meal of Elk and potatoes then headed back to their B&B for rest. They were wiped out-but seemed to be doing amazingly well after almost 20 hours of flying. Ella said, "yeah, on the way here I remembered why we don't do this trip very often...". It is exhausting.

Sigh. Its so good to have family on the rock--and the weather forecast is good-knock on wood! :)

Zoya

Photo: Stuey wearing my childhood "Zoya" hat. Patrick decided that I should put it on if I'm in a bad mood-he,he,he

No comments: